May 1, 2020
Two businesses operate from these premises.
- Holabird Mining, Environmental, and Historical, an active mining company with current producing operations in Alaska, is considered an Essential Business. However, since the operations of Holabird Mining are adversely affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, and operations cannot be performed to or in the manner necessary for sustained cash-flow from operations, the Company shall act in the same manner as HWAC below.
- Holabird’s Western Americana Collections, LLC (HWAC) is not. As such, please see below.
Pursuant to the Nevada Governor’s Declaration of Emergency Directive 010, and all Orders prior to and inclusive of Directives 001-009 of March 5, 2020 through March 31, 2020, please note the following:
- The offices of Holabird’s Western Americana Collections, LLC at 308 and 309 Airway Drive, Reno, Nevada, 89511 are hereby closed to the public through May 15, 2020 as a protection against the spread of Covid-19.
- The Company is open for business through NRS 233B.066 (1) (g) by greatly limiting operations, inclusive of little or no direct physical public contact, and to “modify operations … to prevent the spread (of Covid-19)”
- Receiving Goods for Consignment
- Please continue to ship goods to us in the usual manner: USPS, UPS, FedX or other shipping agencies
- Onsite deliveries can be handled by specific appointment